DesinerAdvantage is a full-service bookkeeping and project management company geared toward high-end interior design firms throughout the country. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we have established ourselves as the top company in the business. Our services enable designers to focus their time on the actual design work and improve their overall growth and profitability.
We are looking to Account managers to manage the day-to-day communication and relationship building with a portfolio of interior design firms. We are a highly motivated and energetic group of people and are hoping to find someone who will fit in with the culture and help to continue the company grow. We are seeking someone who is either familiar with the interior design industry or has a background in a business-related field. The primary responsibilities for this position are as follows:
· Full execution of clients' project accounting
· Accurately accounting for monthly and year-end financial close
· Managing of back-office process and accurate record keeping
· General bookkeeping and financial analysis including invoicing, sales tax filing, payroll, AR, AP, etc.
· Managing the day-to-day relationships with clients
· Working within our processes to help our clients grow and become more profitable
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
· 1-4 years of experience in a professional accounting / business oriented field preferred
· Undergraduate degree and/or background in a business, accounting, or financial field
· Good understanding of financial statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, General Ledger, etc.)
· Strong attention to detail
· Team-player but can work well independently
· Positive attitude
· Highly proficient organization and analytical skills
· 401(k) matching program
· Health Insurance
· Paid time off
· Room for promotion / growth within the company
· Bonuses offered
· Company-sponsored events
Your application was submitted successfully.